Za detaljnije informacije o uslovima ucesca i cenama kliknite OVDE
Who: N2 publishing
Position type: Permanent, Full time
Location: Wilmington, NC
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
About the right member team:
You’re technically savvy and analytical, driven equally by both research and results. Your attention to detail means you notice opportunities and inefficiencies that other people wouldn’t. And you love using your analytical mind and detail-oriented personality to help take data from complex systems and turn it into something useful. To do that, though, you know you’ll have to communicate with people who have less technical understanding than you, so you’ve spent some time honing your allstar communication skills.
But enough about your technical ability. People love to work with you not only because you deliver, but because you’re a fun and supportive team member. People describe you as social, so you’re looking for a workplace where you can enjoy both your responsibilities and your teammates.
Speaking of responsibilities, here’s what you would do:
- Design, develop, and maintain data warehousing databases, business analytics, and reporting systems for the enterprise
- Create critical metrics, analytical reporting and dash boarding solutions and documentation
- Work with subject matter experts to determine the best sources of data to support business intelligence and reporting/analytics
- Develop data extract, transformation, and load (ETL) methods
- Interpret collected data to provide strategic and technical solution recommendations, as well as business intelligence (BI) solutions
- Research, plan, and schedule systems upgrades
- Train department leads (of both technical and nontechnical teams) on how to use new functionalities
Interested? Here are our must-haves:
- 5 or more years of IT work experience in data warehousing development and support function
- Bachelor’s Degree (mathematics, computer science, information systems, or other industryrelated) **Note: sufficient and relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirements
- Strong understanding of relational database systems with hands on experience writing and tuning complex T-SQL queries
- Experience in data warehouse architecture/development (ETL, ODS, Cubes, Business Analytics/reporting, T SQL)
- Strong experience with Microsoft-based database, data warehousing, and business intelligence tools (SQL Server, Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services)
- Experience with business analytics, data warehouse / data mart life cycles and methodologies
- Previous experience with QLIK Sense Enterprise is not required, but is a definite plus
But we know that jobs are a two-way street. We offer:
- People-first company culture
- A flexible work schedule with the ability to work remote
- Generous paid time off
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Two Lunch and Learns each month
- Monthly company socials
- Daily on-site fitness classes
- Office location 15 minutes from the beach
We provide a drama-free culture built on trust, respect, and humility (we’ve actually won a lot of awards for our culture – check them out here). People are promoted based on consistent performance and cultural fit; we intentionally develop our talent so that we can promote from within the organization. We are emotionally healthy people who genuinely enjoy working with each other. So brilliant jerks need not apply.
Think you’re the one for us? Apply!
N2 Publishing is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, N2 Publishing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.