Satnica $10 + po satu
Početak prakse je što pre.
If you think all of the best full-time Multimedia Developer jobs are in the city, think again. If you’re tired of the train, traffic jams and the hour-plus commutes, but still want to work in a high-powered internet marketing team, join Dealer Product Services. There is a rapidly-expanding Long Grove-based automotive marketing firm that wants you. Let’s have fun, work hard and be creative!
The Multimedia Developer will design front-end solutions that will be implemented in both new and existing websites. The Multimedia Developer must be skilled in visual and interactive design and information architecture, and has a solid understanding of web technologies. The Multimedia Developer must have a solid, in-depth understanding of HTML, CSS, Flash and jQuery and be able to work alongside the digital team to execute web projects.
The Multimedia Developer will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing effective design solutions that engage the consumer across various platforms including websites (desktop, mobile, responsive), online promotions, web banners and ads with HTML 5 animation.
The ideal candidate for this position will be a digital artist who has experience and a high level of comfort completing projects using varied digital media while working within brand standards.
- Degree in Web Design, Graphic Design or related field.
- 2-3 years web design experience.
- Expert level in the entire Adobe Creative Suite with expert skills in Photoshop and Illustrator on Mac OS, a working knowledge of Flash is a must
- Produces polished mockups for websites and landing pages that will easily translate into code
- Produces polished mockups for display banner ads that will easily translate into code
- In-depth understanding of HTML5, CSS, and jQuery, some PHP,ASP and Angular experience is plus
- In-depth understanding of developing online display ads in HTML5 and Flash
- Understanding of Object-Oriented web development
- Understanding of Ad Servers and Click Tags
- Understanding of Web Analytics, tracking codes, and Google Tag Manager
- Able to design across multiple platforms and devices
- Bridges the gap between designers and developers, driving transition from idea to mockup to live code
- An impeccable eye for detail with the ability to design in a cross-browser environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an affinity for problem-solving
- Ability to self-manage during projects and proactively raise issues/concerns to the team
- A desire to own a project from beginning to end, with a strong sense of pride in a job exceptionally done
- Some SEO Experience is a plus including the following: Working Knowledge of Meta Data
- Digital marketing experience and strategic insights on an agency level is a plus